Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Update on Cleo

So she has now claimed the spare bed has her nursery!
Little does she know that she is going to having her babies in the upstairs storage room.
A few days ago we went and bought some wood to make her a lil whelping box.
Who wants to bet that my husband will prop never get around to making it and I will have to attempt to make it. We also have a few items on hand for the birth such as some puppy milk in case she doesn't make enough and a bottle with extra nips, some floss rubbing alcohol, iodine, so floss, towels,  and a lil nose thing for babies. That's the stuff my daddies parents said we should have on hand ( she used to breed German shepherds  to become military dogs) She has been a great help!  
This is her at day 45 !
I was pushing on her tummy trying to fell puppies and milk squirted out which totally freaked me out!
I was not expecting her to have milk this early she still has around two weeks to go!
Lately she needs to go out every hour and is so soooo gassy.
she can hardly walk up the stairs it is so funny to watch her waddle around!

Day 37

No comments:

Post a Comment